If you worry about team performance, the risks, and the issues associated with a Consulting project, you are totally right. But instead of contemplating, when you face low performance or other issues working on a Consulting project, it's best to deal with them using the smartest methods and technics.
A consulting firm is a dynamic organization that is vulnerable to the fluctuations of the business cycle. New projects come and go, and the people who staff your firm tend to change over time. While you may not have current problems with recruitment, finding the appropriate level of staffing is tricky. A major economic event could shift the entire market, meaning that your company might quickly lose or gain projects that affect your staffing scheme. Whether you have too many staff on hand or not enough, firms rarely end up in the middle with the perfect number of consultants.
- How to increase the odds to get hired by a consulting firm ? asked by Hélène Laffitte, 2 years ago
- What are the best Podcasts about consulting ? asked by Paul Bernard, 2 years ago
- What are the salaries in Top Consulting Firms ? asked by Hélène Laffitte, 2 years ago
- How much to charge as a consultant ? asked by David, 2 years ago
- How to find a job in Consulting asked by Paul Bernard, 2 years ago
Publications | Brattle
Complex business and legal matters require intellectually honest and analytically rigorous solutions that are thoughtfully developed and clearly communicated. We apply economic and finance principles with uncompromising quality to achieve clarity in the face of complexity. That’s Brattle. That’s the Power of Economics.
Management Consulting Jobs, Strategy & IT Jobs, News & Career Information - Top-Consultant.com
Top-Consultant.com is a specialist careers website offering jobs in management consulting and internet consulting, consulting news from the big firms, industry analysis, get headhunted facility, career information, salary survey and salary calculator, and online marketing.