A consulting firm is a dynamic organization that is vulnerable to the fluctuations of the business cycle. New projects come and go, and the people who staff your firm tend to change over time. While you may not have current problems with recruitment, finding the appropriate level of staffing is tricky. A major economic event could shift the entire market, meaning that your company might quickly lose or gain projects that affect your staffing scheme. Whether you have too many staff on hand or not enough, firms rarely end up in the middle with the perfect number of consultants.Read More
Grow your Consultancy
Your proposal is ready. Your team has researched, brainstormed, written, and designed the proposal...Read More
Hot off the Press !
Top 5 Questions
- How to find a job in Consulting asked by Paul Bernard, 10 months ago
- How to increase the odds to get hired by a consulting firm ? asked by Jingyi Zhang, 10 months ago
- How much to charge as a consultant ? asked by David, 10 months ago
- What is the size of the European Consulting Market ? asked by Carole jury, 10 months ago
- 6sigma and lean … main differencies ? asked by Stanley, 10 months ago
Publications | Brattle
Complex business and legal matters require intellectually honest and analytically rigorous solutions that are thoughtfully developed and clearly communicated. We apply economic and finance principles with uncompromising quality to achieve clarity in the face of complexity. That’s Brattle. That’s the Power of Economics.
Management Consulting Jobs, Strategy & IT Jobs, News & Career Information - Top-Consultant.com
Top-Consultant.com is a specialist careers website offering jobs in management consulting and internet consulting, consulting news from the big firms, industry analysis, get headhunted facility, career information, salary survey and salary calculator, and online marketing.
Authors Wanted !
- This Week in Consulting: Top health industry issues of 2019 January 18, 2019
- This Week in Consulting: Tech Trends 2019: Beyond the digital frontier January 11, 2019
- This Week in Consulting: The best of This Week in Consulting in 2018 January 4, 2019