- Consulting Quest (“Company” or “We”) respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy. We are also committed to protecting your privacy in accordance with the principles laid out in the applicable legislation. This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the Website or Mobile Application (our “Service” or “Website/App”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information. This policy applies to information we collect: (a) on this Website/App; and (b) in email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website/App.
- Our Service is not intended for children under 18 years of age. No one under age 18 may provide any information to the Website/App. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 18. If you are under 18 and unless your consent is given or authorized by the holder of your parental responsibility in accordance with applicable law, do not use or provide any information on this Website/App or on or through any of its features, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Service or provide any information about yourself to us.
Table of Contents
- Definitions used in this Policy
- Data protection principles we follow
- What rights do you have regarding your Personal Data
- What Personal Data we gather about you
- How we use your Personal Data
- Who else has access to your Personal Data
- How we secure your data
- Contact information
Personal Data – any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
Processing – any operation or set of operations which is performed on Personal Data or on sets of Personal Data.
Data subject – a natural person whose Personal Data is being Processed.
Child – a natural person under 16 years of age.
We/us (either capitalized or not) – Consulting Quest LLC
Data Protection Principles
We promise to follow the following data protection principles:
- Processing is lawful, fair, transparent. Our Processing activities have lawful grounds. We always consider your rights before Processing Personal Data. We will provide you information regarding Processing upon request.
- Processing is limited to the purpose. Our Processing activities fit the purpose for which Personal Data was gathered.
- Processing is done with minimal data. We only gather and Process the minimal amount of Personal Data required for any purpose.
- Processing is limited with a time period. We will not store your personal data for longer than needed.
- We will do our best to ensure the accuracy of data.
- We will do our best to ensure the integrity and confidentiality of data.
Data Subject’s rights
The Data Subject has the following rights:
- Right to information – meaning you have to right to know whether your Personal Data is being processed; what data is gathered, from where it is obtained and why and by whom it is processed.
- Right to access – meaning you have the right to access the data collected from/about you. This includes your right to request and obtain a copy of your Personal Data gathered. You can download or erase your data accessing the Privacy Tools.
- Right to rectification – meaning you have the right to request rectification or erasure of your Personal Data that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to erasure – meaning in certain circumstances you can request for your Personal Data to be erased from our records. You can download or erase your data accessing the Privacy Tools.
- Right to restrict processing – meaning where certain conditions apply, you have the right to restrict the Processing of your Personal Data.
- Right to object to processing – meaning in certain cases you have the right to object to Processing of your Personal Data, for example in the case of direct marketing.
- Right to object to automated Processing – meaning you have the right to object to automated Processing, including profiling; and not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated Processing. This right you can exercise whenever there is an outcome of the profiling that produces legal effects concerning or significantly affecting you.
- Right to data portability – you have the right to obtain your Personal Data in a machine-readable format or if it is feasible, as a direct transfer from one Processor to another.
- Right to lodge a complaint – in the event that we refuse your request under the Rights of Access, we will provide you with a reason as to why. If you are not satisfied with the way your request has been handled please contact us.
- Right for the help of supervisory authority – meaning you have the right for the help of a supervisory authority and the right for other legal remedies such as claiming damages.
- Right to withdraw consent – you have the right withdraw any given consent for Processing of your Personal Data.
Data we gather
Information you have provided us with
- The information we collect on or through our Website/App may include: (a) information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website/App, including information provided at the time of registering to use our Website/App, requesting further services or report a problem with our Service; (b) records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses and voice call details), if you contact us; (c) Details of transactions you carry out through our Website/App, as you may be required to provide financial information.
- You may provide information to be published or displayed (“Posted”) on public areas of websites you access through the Service (collectively, “User Contributions”). Your User Contributions are Posted and transmitted to others at your own risk. Please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of third parties with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Information automatically collected about you
- As you navigate through and interact with our Website/App, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including: (a) details of your visits to our Website/App, including traffic data, location data, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website/App; and (b) information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
- The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
(b) Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website/App may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Website/App. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
(c) Web Beacons. Pages of our the Website/App and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related Website/App.
- Necessary cookies – these cookies are required for you to be able to use some important features on our website, such as logging in. These cookies don’t collect any personal information.
- Functionality cookies – these cookies provide functionality that makes using our service more convenient and makes providing more personalised features possible. For example, they might remember your name and e-mail in comment forms so you don’t have to re-enter this information next time when commenting.
- Analytics cookies – these cookies are used to track the use and performance of our website and services
- Advertising cookies – these cookies are used to deliver advertisements that are relevant to you and to your interests. In addition, they are used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement. They are usually placed to the website by advertising networks with the website operator’s permission. These cookies remember that you have visited a website and this information is shared with other organisations such as advertisers. Often targeting or advertising cookies will be linked to site functionality provided by the other organisation.
You can remove cookies stored in your computer via your browser settings. Alternatively, you can control some 3rd party cookies by using a privacy enhancement platform such as optout.aboutads.info or youronlinechoices.com. For more information about cookies, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
Publicly available information
We might gather information about you that is publicly available.
How we use your Personal Data
We use your Personal Data in order to:
- We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information: (a) to present our Service and its contents to you; (b) to provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us; (c) to fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it; (d) to perform and develop services, deliveries, payments and products in connection with our Service; (e) to carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing, collection, bookkeeping, support and marketing; (f) to notify you about changes to our Website/App or any products or services we offer or provide through it; (g) to develop our Website/App, provide better services and enhance your customer experience; (h) in any other way we may describe when you provide the information; and (i) for any other purpose with your consent.
- We may also use your information to contact you about our own and third parties’ goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We will keep your Personal Information in our possession for the period necessary for the fulfillment of our collection purposes, as stated above.
- We use your Personal Data on legitimate grounds and/or with your Consent.
On the grounds of entering into a contract or fulfilling contractual obligations, we Process your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- to identify you;
- to provide you a service or to send/offer you a product;
- to communicate either for sales or invoicing;
On the ground of legitimate interest, we Process your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- to send you personalized offers* (from us and/or our carefully selected partners);
- to administer and analyse our client base (purchasing behaviour and history) in order to improve the quality, variety, and availability of products/ services offered/provided;
- to conduct questionnaires concerning client satisfaction;
As long as you have not informed us otherwise, we consider offering you products/services that are similar or same to your purchasing history/browsing behaviour to be our legitimate interest.
With your consent we Process your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- to send you newsletters and campaign offers (from us and/or our carefully selected partners);
- for other purposes we have asked your consent for;
We Process your Personal Data in order to fulfil obligation rising from law and/or use your Personal Data for options provided by law. We reserve the right to anonymise Personal Data gathered and to use any such data. We will use data outside the scope of this Policy only when it is anonymised. We save your billing information and other information gathered about you for as long as needed for accounting purposes or other obligations deriving from law.
We might process your Personal Data for additional purposes that are not mentioned here, but are compatible with the original purpose for which the data was gathered. To do this, we will ensure that:
- the link between purposes, context and nature of Personal Data is suitable for further Processing;
- the further Processing would not harm your interests and
- there would be appropriate safeguard for Processing.
We will inform you of any further Processing and purposes.
Who else can access your Personal Data
- We do not share your Personal Data with strangers. Personal Data about you is in some cases provided to our trusted partners in order to either make providing the service to you possible or to enhance your customer experience.
- We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- You understand and agree that the Personal Information collected may be transferred to third countries, as some third parties supporting our business may be located in these countries. Please note that some countries may not offer the same type of protection and privacy for Personal Information provided.
- We only work with Processing partners who are able to ensure adequate level of protection to your Personal Data. We disclose your Personal Data to third parties or public officials when we are legally obliged to do so. We might disclose your Personal Data to third parties if you have consented to it or if there are other legal grounds for it.
How we secure your data
- We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology.
- The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you a password for access to certain parts of our Website/App, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We require you not to share your password and login details with anyone.
- Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website/App. Unless otherwise provided in the applicable legislation, any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. However, we promise to notify suitable authorities of data breaches. We will also notify you if there is a threat to your rights or interests. We will do everything we reasonably can to prevent security breaches and to assist authorities should any breaches occur.
If you have an account with us, note that you have to keep your username and password secret.
60 Broad Street, Suite 3502, New York, NY 10004, United States of America
or via our telephone number:
+1 609 580 1373
You can find the complete list of European authorities here: