What are the best Podcasts about consulting ?
Here are some great Podcasts about Consulting you should check out:
- “Climb in Consulting” by Nick Synnott, listen to it if you\’re interested in hearing advice, tips and strategies from leaders in the consulting field,
- “The Strategy Skills Podcast”, a channel where strategy partners teach you the tools and techniques to problem solving. You can learn the skills of McKinsey and BCG consultants without having to work at a consulting firm.
- “Unleashed” by Will Bachman, where you can hear about long-form interviews with successful top-tier independent management consultants.
- “The Business of Authority” by Rochelle Moulton & Jonathan Starka, where you can find lively blend of insights, practical tips and interviews with intriguing thought leaders.
- “Consulting Success” by Michael Zipursky, where you will find great interviews with high-performing successful consultants.
- “The Consulting Pipeline Podcast” by Philip Morgan, where you can learn how to become a highly paid, in-demand specialist.
- “Firms Consulting”, where you can learn strategy, operations, case skills etc., from ex-BCG, McKinsey et al partners.
Please login or Register to submit your answer