This Week in Consulting: The New Digital World for Life Sciences
Our Paris Digital Workshop:
This Week in Consulting
Friday, November 24th, 2017
“Modern technology has immense power to alter the future of a life sciences organization, it has the ability to create a digital world. There’s potential to strengthen relationships with traditional customers, proactively make operational decisions and enhance the productivity of commercial teams. Deploying right technology solutions is no more a choice, it is a necessity for living in a digital world.”
This Week’s Must Read is a news briefing piece from ZS Associates exploring various technology trends and providing strategy recommendations to life science companies on how to be successful in an ever-changing environment.
Read the full article: “It’s a Whole New Digital World for Life Sciences,” written by Brian Chapman, Roz Lawson and Matt Scheitlin.
Note: It is our responsibility to protect your privacy and we guarantee that your email address will be completely confidential.
THIS WEEK’S VIDEO
INDUSTRY NEWS & INSIGHTS
- Addison Group Acquires Bridgepoint Consulting: Addison Group announced the Strategic acquisition of Bridgepoint Consulting, a Texas-based management consulting firm providing finance, technology, and risk/compliance services. | Addison Group Press Release
- PwC to shut 6 regional UK offices in 2018: PwC plans to close six regional offices from April 2018. The move is said be to an operational strategy to make fewer, larger offices more efficient. | Camilla Hodgson, Business Insider
- Accenture and Pivotal Launch New Business Group to Help Enterprises Accelerate Cloud Migration and Speed Software Development: Accenture and Pivotal Software, Inc., have formed a new business group to help Fortune Global 500 companies and other large enterprises accelerate their software development and innovate at startup speed. | Accenture Newsroom
- Unisys: Rethink AI in 2018 – or risk failing: 2018 will be the year that most enterprises realize AI and other emerging technologies will require hard work. | Forrester Research, ZD Net
Consulting Quest has launched Jobsulting, the only management Consulting-focused global recruiting platform that partners with consulting firms to link their demands to the right consulting candidates. Register on the platform today and enjoy free posting for one year.
- Forces of Change: The Future of Mobility: A number of forces are converging to change the way people and goods travel from point A to point B. The resulting new mobility ecosystem could have wide-reaching impacts that span a host of industries and players. | Scott Corwin and Derek M. Pankratz, Deloitte Insights
- Value Stream Mapping to Identify Improvement Projects: Value stream mapping is a powerful tool that helps to identify the vital few Lean and Six Sigma projects that will yield the highest value to the process in question. | Thomas Bertels, Valeocon Management Consulting
- InsurTech Caught On The Radar: Hype Or The Next Frontier?: InsurTech is currently one of the hottest topics in the insurance industry.But are they a hype or will winners take their place in the growing InsurTech space? | Dietmar Kottmann and Nikolai Dordrechter, Oliver Wyman
- Good Enough Won’t Win You The Race: Before starting to implement a new digital product right away, create a fork of your design which resembles the core of the value of your product first. | Roland Rust
Our Paris Digital Workshop:
“How to Create Value Through A Digital Transformation?”
will be held on Nov 30th 2017.
Join us for this special event and start building your Community!
- It Doesn’t Look Pretty for Consulting Firms…Or Does It?: While the consulting industry has experienced considerable growth in recent years, it is important to highlight the possible challenges that consulting firms will have to address. | Rebecca Matias, Callbox
- 3 Signs Your Consulting Firm Will Fall: In consulting, there are three critical signs that the firm is facing its impending doom. | Lew Sauder, Consulting 101
- Three Things Candidates Should Know About Executive Recruiters: Inside information on what you need to know about executive-level recruiters, what to do when they approach you and how you can best approach them. | Kathy Simmons, Forbes Coaches Council
- 26 Interview Questions the Top 10 Consulting Firms Ask: The key to any good interview is preparation—and there’s no better preparation than knowing the kinds of questions that you’re likely to face. | Phil Stott, Vault
Consulting Quest is a global, performance-driven consulting platform founded in 2014 by former members of top 10 consulting firms with the objective of reinventing consultancy performance. With a worldwide presence and a range of proprietary performance measurement tools, we help companies navigate the consulting maze. We work with Consulting Clients to increase their performance through consulting and Consulting Providers to help them acquire new clients and to improve their performance.