This Week in Consulting
Friday, March 30th, 2018
The Next Revolution in B2B Sales and Marketing
THIS WEEK’S MUST READ
“It takes the right balance of market data and the data on your marketing and sales platforms to build the right analytic models, but the potential of what can be done with advanced usage of advanced analytics is profound.”
Data, whether it’s Big Data or simply large data sets, is driving the evolution of B2B sales and marketing because it is making more personalized, efficient, and impactful marketing possible – at scale. This unprecedented level of sophistication has fostered the development of quite a few breakthrough marketing tactics. This power of data is especially evident for sales and marketing teams who can use it to determine customers’ individual needs, get ever closer to the supreme goal of ultra-personalized marketing, and, finally, possess the tools and knowledge to deliver a near flawless experience for the customer at every stage of the buying process.
This Week’s Must Read piece explores some of the ways leading B2B organizations are using data to power their marketing today.
Read the Full Article “How Data Is Driving the Evolution of B2B Sales and Marketing Tactics”, written by Michael Brenner from Marketing Insider Group.
Note: It is our responsibility to protect your privacy and we guarantee that your email address will be completely confidential.
THIS WEEK’S VIDEO:
Tech entrepreneur and environmentalist Lisa Gansky explains, “The future of business is the mesh” and what B2B Demand Generation Marketers Can Learn From “the Mesh”.
INDUSTRY NEWS & INSIGHTS
- Capgemini Partners Statoil to Deliver Digital Innovation in Energy Sector: Capgemini today announced that it has signed a new strategic framework agreement with Statoil. Under the agreement, Capgemini will support Statoil and its Digital Center of Excellence with services to further develop and deliver Statoil’s digital roadmap. | Capgemini Press Release
- PwC Sells £355 million Valued Public Sector Consulting Arm to Veritas Capital: PwC has sold its US public sector consulting business to Veritas Capital, as PwC seek to pursue growth in its governmental auditing business without fear of conflicting interests. | PwC Press Release
- Elixirr and Kaizen to Aid Financial Institutions Transaction Reporting Compliance: Elixirr, the challenger consultancy, and Kaizen, the regulatory reporting assurance experts, have just announced a new partnership, which will deliver a complete end-to-end regulatory reporting remediation service for financial institutions. | Valentina Kirlova, Leaprate
- Accenture Interactive Seeks Tighter Integration with Launch of London Locale: Accenture Interactive, the consultancy’s design wing has opened a new office in London. The facility is designed to integrate the diverse talents, as it bids to offer a holistic end-to-end design service, and win business from long-term advertising market incumbents. | Consultancy.uk
Congratulations to the Consulting Quest Team!
It is with great honor to announce that Consulting Quest has been chosen as a finalist for the Best Procurement Consultancy Project Award for the World Procurement Awards 2018! Do not forget to check out our nominated case study.
- A Reinvention of B2B Marketing – The Impact of Partnership on Enterprise Growth: Large B2B marketing organizations are evolving to address market challenges, competitive threats and changing consumer behavior. This study examines the status of Marketing’s reinvention and finds a uneven commitment to creating real change. | Rob Sherrell, North Highland
- Three Trends in Business-to-Business Sales: As attention shifts from how to survive to how to thrive, new trends are shaping the B2B universe. There are three primary trends that will demand a place on the agendas of B2B sales organizations over the next three to five years. These trends are rapidly dominating the B2B landscape as both customers and vendors seek to maximize returns and minimize costs. | Christopher Davie, Tom Stephenson, and Maria Valdivieso De Uster, Mckinsey
- Bringing Your Digital B2B Sales Up to Speed: Capitalizing on digital transformation may not be sufficiently high on the priority list for the medtechindustry, compared with both the wider healthcare sector and other industries. This report examines the barriers to digital transformation within the medtech industry and the key issues that medtech companies need to address. | Just Schürmann, Vikas Taneja, Phillip Andersen, Basir Mustaghni, Jan Wieseke and Christian Schmitz, BCG
- Digital Transformation In The Age Of The Customer: A Spotlight On B2B: Survey results show that while B2B companies are actively working to transform their organization, processes, and technology in pursuit of a more effective digital business and a more satisfying customer experience, they still have a lot of room for continued development of their capabilities. | Mark Brozek, Forrester Consulting
Consulting Quest will be hosting a free Webniar for industry leaders in the coming month exploring best practices in Consulting Procurement. If you are interested in participating, please fill out this survey.
Check Out Other Upcoming Events and Workshops and Become a Part of the Consulting Quest Community!
- Commercial Excellence in Pharma: A podcast series on interviews with pharma industry thought leaders and experts on the challenges the industry is facing as it is adjusting its commercial model to respond to a myriad of challenges. | Valeocon Management Consulting
- 10 Referral Strategies to Grow Your Consulting Business: In almost every case, referrals are the least expensive source of new clients. That is, the direct cost to acquire them is low. | Michael Zipursky, Consulting Success
- Consulting-Map of Graduate Employers: Management Consulting is a massive and complex market consisted of a variety of players. You need to know the different types of consultancies in order to assess your best fit. Read this article to learn more. | The Gateway
- 4 Reasons to Add Consulting to Your List of Services: Less than half of companies worldwide even have a website. There is a lot of demand for what you know. | Kimanzi Constable, Entrepreneur
- Are you a Consultant with Supply Chain background or prior experience working in Retail/CPG? This may be the opportunity you have been long for. A Client of Consulting Quest – an Asia-based small Global Consulting Firm – is seeking to hire an Engagement Manager to join their newly established office in New York City. Learn More
Consulting Quest is a global, performance-driven consulting platform founded in 2014 by former members of top 10 consulting firms with the objective of reinventing consultancy performance. With a worldwide presence and a range of proprietary performance measurement tools, we help companies navigate the consulting maze. We work with Consulting Clients to increase their performance through consulting and Consulting Providers to help them acquire new clients and to improve their performance.